"We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures." -Thornton Wilder
Friday, December 26, 2008
Christmas Eve
Christmas Eve at my parents house. We missed my nephew this year, he had agreed to play in the band at church....with all the snow and ice they hadn't practiced so he had some very sore fingers by the time we chatted with him later that night. We did add Will, Sams boyfriend from Ashland. It was really a great Christmas!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hi Jamie, The snow was fun for a little while but it can go away now. The tree is already outside and a few of the decorations are put away. I am in a ORGANIZATION mode. I think I could fill the truck for Goodwill. But it is fun to listen to the kids laughing and having fun. Hope you all had a great Christmas. See you soon. Pam
Next time Grandpa plays the drums I wanna be there!!! Pam
Jamie..... Hey Jamie... are you there??? How about telling everyone about the "SEVEN TIME STATE CHAMPIONS". That is so awesome. Congratulations ladies!!!!
Post a Comment