"Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children." -Charles R. Swindoll

My Family

My Family
"We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures." -Thornton Wilder

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Progress...

So...you thought I was joking about the black hole huh? Yes, it really has taken me this long to make progress in that room. Ridiculous! I know. But I would get so bogged down with one area that it would take me forever to move on. All my family pictures are stored in that room so just getting them all in one spot and then of course looking at ones that I hadn't seen in forever took some time. But I'm down to the putting things back in and together now I'm just not very good at decorating I admit it. It amazes me how people can put the oddest things together and it looks wonderful....not me. But I'm gonna keep looking at all of your beautiful rooms and collections and figure something out. Meanwhile here are some pics of the progress day one and then now. Like I said not finished still some wall pictures to come down maybe some selves to go up but I'm working on it. Oh, and some pics of the dolls my aunt Billie made and one of her vases. I have more to display just gotta figure it out!! The doll standing is my daughter Amanda and the one sitting is Samantha.

1 comment:

My Grandkids ROCK said...

Hey Jamie,
Sometimes it is fun to clean up a room like that and find things you forgot you had. It is like shopping for free. Sometimes if I see something somewhere then I can go home and I already have it. I just didn't know how to display it. It is fun, huh. See you Saturday. If you didn't get an invite, come anyway. I/we would love to see you there. Pam